1. To guarantee a reservation, the passenger’s information should be faxed or emailed, and the payment should be made upon confirmation.
2. Special information such as date changes, special meals, lodging, etc, should be written by email or fax to our office at the time of initial reservation.
3. When making a reservation, the client should ask for written confirmation from our Reservations Department as a guarantee.
4. To avoid charges on one day tours, written cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advanced (to the tour departure time).
5. Costa Rica Tour and Travel or our representative is responsible for running a tour once confirmation has been received. Any tour cancellations made without 48 hours prior notice will be charged in full (one day tours).
6. If a passenger needs to cancel a tour with less than 48 hours notice, Costa Rica Tour and Travel gives them the option of changing the date of their tour. Only for regular tours (one day tours).
7. In case of “no show” the service will be charged according to our regular fees.
8. Costa Rica Tour and Travel or our representative will wait 5 minutes for a passenger after the specific pick up time. Then, the guide will ask the Hotel to stamp his document in order to prove that he was there at the time and he will continue the tour. The client will be charged as a “no show”.
9. For Group and Individual Itineraries and special packages and services other cancellation and payment policies may apply.
10. Your credit card is charged the total cost above at time of purchase.
Service is not guaranteed until full payment is received.
1. Passengers over the age of 10 years will pay the normal adult fee.
2. Passengers between the ages of 3-10 are considered children. Their fee is 75% of the adult fee.
3. Passengers under 3 years old are considered infants and do not have any charge. Parents will assume their expenses and provide their meals.
Costa Rica Tour and Travel or your representative reserves the right to change the route of any tour if it is considered to be beneficial to the client. Costa Rica Tour and Travel or your representative reserves the right to exclude any participant in the tour if his/her behavior is in anyway injurious to the welfare of the group.
Copyright 1997-2018 Costa Rica Tour and Travel All